Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
One Love Mindfulness
The MBSR is the best-known and most popular mindfulness course in the world. And there are good reasons for this: the program is evidence-based and is designed to promote the maximum integration of mindfulness into every aspect of your life.
MBSR is ideal for everyone who seeks to improve health, well-being and happiness, especially if you want to:
• learn how to deal with stress
• learn how to deal with difficult emotions, like tension, anxiety or pain
• spend less energy on worrying
• be able to enjoy a busy life
• find more moments of joy, peace and inner stillness
• increase your energy levels
The proven eight-week online MBSR program has a vast body of research behind it and shows you how to use your own inner resources to respond more effectively to stress, pain, and illness. The simple but powerful techniques learned provide tools to experience a greater sense of satisfaction and peace.
Join me this autumn and learn healthy habits to reduce stress, build resilience and boost your well-being in a sustainable way.
NOTE - A refund from your health insurance provider may be possible!